Friday, January 13, 2012

Kerry's Friday Post

As we pack our bags and get ready to return back to our normal lives there is an overall sadness we all have leaving Jeremie, Haiti.
It is sad to leave the beautiful Haitians. Also, it will sad not being around the great people that came on this trip on a daily basis. However, very happy about the great friendships we've developed.
One main point I wanted to make tonight was how moved and inspired I am by wittnessing, on several occasions, their overwhelming love and dedication to our glorious Lord, Jesus Christ. It is contagious and I pray that some day I will be as devoted to the Lord as them. And I also pray that all who read this will want their faith strengthened also. We need more American's to be like the Haitian's. :)
I am going to try to upload some pictures from our party yesterday at the orphanage. The kids were super excited and happy.
God bless,
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment